Want your floors to look stunning? Nova-Cut Concrete Sawing can help you achieve this. This technique involves polishing the floor with progressively finer diamond grinding tools until it reaches a flawless sheen.
Any concrete floor can benefit from this process. Whether you need to fill cracks or give your building a sophisticated air, concrete polishing can provide the solution you need. Contact us for expert advice on concrete polishing in the newcastle area.
Benefits of Concrete Polishing
When we polish your floors, you'll receive a number of benefits, including:
- Enhanced durability—it will not chip or dent
- Increased allergen prevention—it resists dust mite, allergen and mould growth
- Reduced maintenance—you'll only need to mop once a week to keep your floors beautiful
- Multiplied beauty—by the time we've finished, your floor will look like a polished gem
Our floors also offer heightened environmental sustainability. Most buildings stand on top of a concrete slab, and their builders or owners cover that slab with other flooring options. A polished concrete floor helps you eliminate the energy and materials consumed by using those other options.
We can polish your concrete to any desired shine, including 400, 800, 1500 or 3000 grit levels. As we polish your floors, we'll take the following steps:
- We'll cut your concrete floor with diamond abrasive grits, usually going over it 3–8 times depending on your preferred sheen.
- We then apply a densifier, which hardens the surface and makes it more stain-resistant.
- After waiting for the densifier to dry and cure, we finish the polishing process with more abrasive grits.
At that time, we can apply stains and dyes to enhance your concrete. We can also create grids, radial lines, borders, bands and other designs.
As the number one provider of concrete polishing in Newcastle, we pride ourselves on providing durable and beautiful flooring. You can count on our friendly, reliable staff and our 10 years of experience. Call us on (02) 4958 3798 to discuss your concrete polishing needs.